Monday, June 16, 2014

6/16 - Dog wants that feather boa

347 miles today. I've been out too late in New Orleans having fun.

Riding with Davide this week! He showed up with a feather boa around his handlebars, and I knew it would be ok.

It's nice to know I can cover this kind of mileage in a day, though I'd rather not. Pulling into a campsite after dark leaves me no time for drawing, editing posts, or working, not to mention if I'm traveling solo there isn't anyone to share campsite chores with. However, it was refreshing to ride with Davide to Montgomery, AL, today.

And yes, I've turned north for Ohio. Band Camp is the rally destination this weekend. Then, I'll be crossing to the west via northern states - sorry, Texas will have to wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie! I finally caught up, read all your posts. You really are making the most of an amazing adventure.

    I posted links on my blog. Keep those posts coming.

    ReplyDelete