Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nose to the Grindstone

Crashing in Providence, RI until the end of the August.

I've managed to catch up a few drawings, but the photo posts are taking a long time to put together (the memories are just too fantastic!). A few work deadlines are dominating my energy, while I take advantage of having access to a reliable scanner, printer, and desk space. There's also this issue of a storage unit I need to empty while I'm in the northeast...

I'll be crashing more or less in Providence, RI until August 28th. Then, I relocate to Brooklyn, NY where I plan to be HQ'ed through October. From there, well, the cold of winter may press me south. Suffice to say, I'm still on the road?!

It may take a while, but I'll catch the narrative up to Lubec, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment