Sunday, August 17, 2014

8/17 - Fry Bread Friends


248 miles.

The westernmost point is actually Cape Alava, but it looked like I could drive a bit closer at Cape Flattery. Plus, it looked scenic so I went there. It's a lovely ride, twisty, sunny and foggy at times. Remote. Three out of four corners now, Lubec, ME I'm coming for you...next year.


Furthest west I could drive, then I hiked another half mile.
There's a tiny lighthouse in the distance.

On my way back from the Cape, I stopped by a sign for fry bread, razor clam chowder, and pie. I met Duane and Lila, who may just be the nicest people in the world. What incredible kindness, I can't say thanks enough!

1 comment:

  1. The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more. Cowboys game

    ReplyDelete