Friday, May 8, 2015

5/8 - Debbie's Motorcycle Library


Kristen and I rode back to San Antonio from Austin in the wee hours. I wouldn't have attempted it on my own, but having a good riding partner can really make little things awesome, and even increase my endurance. We arrived back in town around 4am.

There was an amazing talk held at the Alamo BMW, by Simon and Lisa Thomas of 2RideTheWorld. They've been riding around the world for 12 years and counting. Even in my relatively short experience on the road, I could relate to many of the points they brought up. They have a fantastic sense of humor, and they're so easy to talk to!

Aside from that, the storms kept me indoors. Sometimes it's hard to rest when I need it, and rain makes a good excuse to stay in. And having a safe, comfortable place to stay makes such a huge difference (thanks, Debbie!).

No comments:

Post a Comment