Wednesday, January 21, 2015

1/21 - All The Boxes


Remind me never to accumulate stuff again, mm'kay?

While my GTS is in the Vespa SF shop for the week having its epic service (crazy amounts of thanks, Tom and Mark!), Pete let me borrow his 300 to run errands back in SJ and help put on some break in miles. With the Pelican installed now, all that's left is to test it with all my heavy art stuffs and rearrange my riding configuration accordingly. I'm packing and shipping things away for the imminent turn back east. Soon, this will be travel blog again...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am looking forward to your new journey. When you cross into the Midwest I wouldn't mind tagging along for some miles. B safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At sat at your table at Amerivespa. You still have a place to stay in Austin, if you come through.

    ReplyDelete

  3. When you blog about something that you are passionate of, the rest will just follow. You spend time on it because you love doing it, your contents are great because it is of interest to you, etc. The point is you blog for your own personal gratification.
    5 Wire Resistive Touch Screen

    ReplyDelete