Monday, January 26, 2015

1/26 - Decompress


Between several changing of households, visitors, relationships, being sick, various jobs, and multiple bikes, I feel like I've been running at a sprint since Christmas. All excellent and fun (except for the sickness), but today is the first in a long while for just...decompression. Not necessarily doing nothing, more like not having to have anything done? If Thai food appears in a box in front of me, I'll happily eat it.

A week of cat-sitting in Oakland couldn't come at a better time.

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for every other informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal method? I have a undertaking that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.
    MITSUBISHI TFT LCD

    ReplyDelete