Sunday, January 25, 2015

1/25 - Scooter Bar


Cotillion birthday party today for pups Madi and Winslow. I'm responsible for getting the party smashed with two pre-mixed cocktails. I sort of wish I could ride across the US with a pop-up bar setup on the back. This Pelican case is already proving awesome.

Also, thank you so much to Pete at Vespa SF and the raffle ticket buyers! He organized a raffle to raise money for some gear and gas for my ride home, and we held the drawing at the group ride to Sea Bowl tonight. Now I'll be decked out in smart-wooly things for the ride to Colorado in March – I'm floored, thank you thank you thank you all! It was a super fun evening ride too, even though I couldn't bowl to save my life.

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! http://www.jessiereyna.com/2015/01/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers.html Buy Facebook Likes

    ReplyDelete

  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.

    ORTUS TFT LCD

    ReplyDelete