Thursday, May 8, 2014

5/8 - Laundry in the City

Oh boy, everyone gets to see all my penmanship mistakes.

Aw, I feel like I live in the city again...except that would mean hauling an enormous load of laundry sherpa-style to the laundromat. Actually, the main reason I'm doing laundry so soon is because I don't want to look funny this weekend when meeting Matt's mom, and hanging out with normal people. It's too soon for the summer clothing I packed, but all that's currently left is sports clothing - wicking type stuff I can wear under riding gear for days before it'll be smelly, bwahaha. However, I haven't been riding since I got here, so my supply of 'normal' shirts is exhausted.

And it's Matt's birthday today, so I want to look smart-ish when we hit town! Oh, Brooklyn, you wonderful, expensive playground.

3 comments:

  1. Every day I think about your journey and feel happy :D Love these little comics-as-you-go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for such kind words! How are your adventures in returning to home life? :D

      Delete
    2. Mostly pretty tame. ;b I think I'm exorcising two years' worth of nesting and domesticity... but I'm sure that will pass. ;b

      Delete