Friday, July 10, 2015

7/10 - You're Invited!


Apparently still working promo, but this time for the PostMods Scooter Squad scooter club launch party, scheduled for July 14.

I had a moment of panic today, when I looked up rent in Oakland out of curiosity. After this long on the road, it was inconceivable to me to pay so much each month just to have a roof over your head. It dawned on me that perhaps by embarking on this trip, I had changed so much that I locked myself out of a certain lifestyle? I shuffled away the thought, I'll burn that bridge when I get there.

Back at party-planning central, I put on Expendables 3 and spent the evening making a huge batch of cookie dough for decorating. Pete did his best to eat most of it before it even reached the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment