Wednesday, July 30, 2014

7/30 - Angle Advice


315 miles, to the northernmost point in the contiguous United States!

I loved chatting with this lady at J&M store (the only store there!), what a riot. She rode everywhere with her husband before retiring in the Angle, including Alaska and Sturgis. She was on the back, and I liked how she referred to 'we' and 'us' with her husband. She would hand him drinks and snacks on the rides, and take photos. I don't think I'd like riding on the back for so long, but the way she told stories of their travels I can see why many spouses travel together.

52 miles of dirt and gravel. The Angle is wonderfully peaceful, and they get their fair share of 'adventure types' as the bartender told me. Thank you to Rick for lunch after hearing about my ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment